Moira Richardson: https://coursecraft.net/courses/z9PGm/splash
- 30 Day Craft Cleanse. If you have loads of craft and art supplies, so many you can find or use them all, this might be the class for you! Moira will help you organize and most importantly, finally use all those craft and art supplies that have been sitting around collecting dust. I highly recommend any class by Moira (and I have already signed up). To top it off the price is right, $7!! CLASS STARTS LIVE ON JULY 1, 2015
Effy Wild: effywild.com then click “e-courses” button
- Radiant II. Effy says about her class, “we are going to immerse ourselves in the whys and hows of mixed media art journaling through thirteen full lessons, two bonus lessons and SIXTEEN ADDITIONAL LESSONS by yours truly!” Downloadable. Cost: $99
Alisa Burke: at alisaburke.com
- Mandala Magic micro class. A unique and gorgeous way to “get lost in the process of drawing”. Cost: $10. STARTS LIVE JULY 6, 2015.
- Make Your Mark micro class. How to “add texture, pattern and interest” to your page or any other surface. Cost: $15. STARTS LIVE JULY 27, 2015
- Tape It micro class. Find a “variety of unexpected ways to put that pretty tape to use in your art journals” or any other project, for that matter! Cost $15. STARTS LIVE AUGUST 10, 2015
- Beautiful Backgrounds micro class. Share Alisa’s “favorite techniques and materials for creating a really great background”. Cost: $15. STARTS LIVE AUGUST 24, 2015
I am signed up for all of these!!
Tangie Baxter and Co. at shoptangiebaxter.com
- **NEW** Junque Journal Workshop. “Junque Journals are composition notebooks turned epically awesome.” Runs for 4 weeks. Unlimited Access Class. (I am signed up!!) Cost: $24.95 STARTS JUNE 24th 2015. It h
Lisa Sonora: at lisasonora.com/
- FLOW: The 30 Day Journal Project. “Tap your creative source.” This class will bring you 30 days of inspiration and journaling prompts… delivered right to your email address. Starts JULY 1st. REGISTER at http://www.lisasonora.com/30-day-journal-project/ BEFORE JUNE 30th.