This weekend has been filled with studying (and worrying) for the new coding system that will be implemented next week on October the 1st at my work. As a result, like the last week or so, my Art Journaling time has been short. Today I started with this:
I tried to relax and just work on adding “weeds” to the page.
and I added “Trouble” because there was lots of it this week and that one word pretty much summed it up. Also, I decided I didn’t want a whole lot of writing… like in a journal entry. I wanted something simple. I have decided to stop here. I have a bit more to do. I want to add some white pen work but I will save that for tomorrow. Happy Sunday!