Today, I only did a little bit. This page was already painted pink, I sometimes go through my journals and add a background so when it is time to work on that page I won’t be faced with that dreaded blank page. I tore out some rose shreds, that went nicely with the pink, for the background and glued them down. I liked how it tied in to the red on the facing page. In the same magazine that I found the grapes, I found this really cool wreath. I cut it out, carefully cut out the center and plan to use this as a frame for whatever focal image I decide to add to this page.
That’s all I had time for. So for now I have a loose cut out wreath. It is all good!